There are no side effects. There are no adverse effects when you use hypnosis to help you quit, there are only positive changes. You won't feel irritated or be short tempered with friends or family and unlike other methods, you won't gain weight or exchange one bad habit for another.
Hypnotherapy is a safe and relaxing approach to stopping smoking which has worked so successfully for so many over the years and now it can work for you!
When you book a single stop smoking hypnosis session at Quit For Good you are choosing the easiest and most effective way to become a non-smoker.
For satellite navigation reference, the postcode for Quit For Good is OL7 9NX.
1. From Stockport, Princes Street/Tiviot Dale catch the 330 bus (Stagecoach - Stockport - Woodley - Hyde - Dukinfield - Ashton ) to Ashton Under Lyne
2. From Ashton bus station catch the 409 bus (First bus - Ashton - Oldham - Royton - Rochdale)
3. After about 1 mile on your right you will pass a Farm Foods.
4. You want to get off the bus at the second stop after Farm Foods - facing the Dog and Pheasant pub
5. On your left you will see The Old Chapel, my office is here. So take your next left onto Tree House Avenue and then take your first left to get to the entrance of the Old Chapel, which is at the rear of this building.
6. Our office Quit For Good is to the left and as a cream door with with two conifers at either side. You will see our GFM Hypnosis practice sign above the door.